This is an incredible noodle sauce mix. You can pretty much use it on anything.
Best results are if you make this the day before and put in the fridge.
Singapore Noodle Sauce
- 2 tbsp Veg Oil
- 1 cup Finely Chopped Shallots
- 1/2 cup Chopped Garlic
- 1/4 cup Chopped Ginger
- 1 Thai Chilli Sliced
- 1/4 cup Grated Palm Sugar
- 5 tbsp Fish sauce
- 3 tbsp Coconut Cream
- 3 tbsp Light Soy Sauce Carefull might want to go less
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp Sweet Soy Sauce Optional
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 4 tbsp Curry Powder
- 1/4 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Heat Oil on Medium in a pot.
- Add Shallots, Garlic, Ginger and Chilli for 5 min. Till Tender
- Add Palm Sugar
- Add 3 Tbsp. Fish Sauce
- Increase heat and stir till liquid is evaporated.
- Reduce Heat and Simmer. Cook for about 3 min.
- Add 2 Tbsp. Fish Sauce
- Add 3 Tbsp. Coconut Cream
- Add 3 Tbsp. Soy Sauce.
- Add 1 Tbsp. Oyster Sauce
- Add 1 Tbsp. Sweet Soy Sauce
- Add 1 Tsp. Sesame Oil
- Cook for another 3 minutes
- Add 4 Tbsp. Curry Powder.
- ¼ Cup Chicken Stock.
- Add 1 Tsp. Turmeric Powder.
Put mixture in a dish and refrigerate till needed.
Master Brad...ya, that flying dog held me captive forever, in the end the eggs never hatched. Grrrr
I had totally forgotten about this, my Portuguese dogs are still in therapy.
Try is with a couple of sprigs of tarragon while you're making the sauce, not too much just enough to…
Good catch...I forgot to add the good stuff. Butter. :)