This is my favorite noodle dish. Is all in the sauce!
Singapore Noodle Sauce
You need to make this the day before for the best results.
Singapore Noodle Dish
- 1 Package Vermicelli Rice Noodles.
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Red Pepper Julienne Strips.
- 1 Medium Carrot Julienne Strips or one small bag of matchstick carrots.
- Large Handful Snow Peas
- 8 Green Onions Sliced
- 1/2 Bag of Bean Sprouts
- 1 Bag of Tiger Shrimp
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Noodle Sauce See: Singapore Noodle Sauce
- 1 Thai Chilli Sliced
- 1/4 cup Fresh Coriander Leaves
- Pan fry the chicken breasts on medium high, turn frequently, cover while cooking. When you think the chicken is cooked place on a plate and cover tight with cling wrap and keep on counter. It will continue to cook and keep warm for later.
- Cook the rice noodles and place in cold water to stop cooking then set aside.
- Divided everything vegetables and shrimp in half and reserve. You're going to cook in batches.
- Heat Wok – On High add 2 Tbsp. Oil
- Add Half the Shrimp
- Add Half the Vegetables
- Toss To mix.
- Add half the Noodle Sauce
- Add half the noodles.
- Cook, toss till coated.
- Set aside in a bowl covered and repeat the next batch.