Mmmmm Mexican street corn. There are two very noticible changes to the traditional method.
NASAL NAPALM HORSERADISH!! Dooo it be a man!
Blue Cheese! I like Dutch Blue but the world is your oyster. This takes it to a whole new level.
- 4 cups Corn
- 1 Diced Serrano or Jalapeño Add more if they aren't hot enough
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil DO NOT USE Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Sour cream or Mexican crema
- 1 tbsp Horseradish
- 1.5 Lime Juice
- .5 tsp Chili powder
- .5 tsp Tajin seasoning
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese Optional Feta Cheese
- Salt to taste
- Over medium heat add the oil in a pan. Add the corn in and cook with a lid on stirring occasionally. Cook for 10-15 minutes until the corn is mostly charred. Transfer to a large bowl and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Add everything else and stir in well. Taste for seasoning. Top with cheese, cilantro, and Tajin.