Mmmmm Mexican street corn. There are two very noticible changes to the traditional method.
NASAL NAPALM HORSERADISH!! Dooo it be a man!
Blue Cheese! I like Dutch Blue but the world is your oyster. This takes it to a whole new level.
Servings: 4 People
- 4 cups Corn
- 1 Diced Serrano or Jalapeño Add more if they aren't hot enough
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil DO NOT USE Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Sour cream or Mexican crema
- 1 tbsp Horseradish
- 1.5 Lime Juice
- .5 tsp Chili powder
- .5 tsp Tajin seasoning
- 1/4 cup Chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Blue Cheese Optional Feta Cheese
- Salt to taste
- Over medium heat add the oil in a pan. Add the corn in and cook with a lid on stirring occasionally. Cook for 10-15 minutes until the corn is mostly charred. Transfer to a large bowl and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Add everything else and stir in well. Taste for seasoning. Top with cheese, cilantro, and Tajin.
Master Brad...ya, that flying dog held me captive forever, in the end the eggs never hatched. Grrrr
I had totally forgotten about this, my Portuguese dogs are still in therapy.
Try is with a couple of sprigs of tarragon while you're making the sauce, not too much just enough to…
Good catch...I forgot to add the good stuff. Butter. :)